I have been remiss in steady posting...

but i think i might be embarrassed back into it. My excuse of course is overwork and no time. However, the teacher I worked with last session managed to teach a kick-ass class, make some great stuff himself, participate in a number of social interactions, march in the parade AND blog (quite well and in a current manner) his whole experience, or at least the highlights. You can see Dan's work here, and reading the blog gives you an example of what I do day to day (as in supporting all that as well as I can) and the environment I work in (multiply his musings by the 15 other studios running at similar speeds, though I have to say ours was by far the most fun and vibrant) and you can have some idea of the extreme nature of my summer days.

Dan is on the road now, heading for a slower pace and decompression. I suspect his blog will still be kept current, and I'll try to do the same...

1 comment:

Robert Croma said...

Ever the inspiration! Dearest MB...trying to catch up myself. And loving your parade footage. And as for those July 4th fireworks...utterly magical.

The bliss of your productivity. Loving it from London and apologies myself for the lack of interaction. More comments forthwith. I'm waving not drowning. :)