Change is coming (hopefully...)


Change is coming
Originally uploaded by justmakingstuff



It's a long way from my mountaintop to town. And I'm not a fan of big crushing crowds, or over-hyped anything. But on a whim we went to the city and saw Barack Obama speak today.

It was worth it.

I had already decided long ago on my vote. I've watched the speeches, the debates, and read the books. By far and away the most inspiring candidate of my lifetime. The first and only time I've been more than positively lukewarm about anyone that has run for office. He is articulate and intelligent, and seemingly willing to unify and collaborate with any and all who are willing to work together and fix the accumulated wreckage of our government and society.

Change is needed. Let's hope it comes.

No comments: