Thursday was a big day

Of course you all know about Bread and Puppet, if the images and video I took are any good I'll put them up sometime soon.

But the other thing I had going on was my first ever video installation in a gallery show. This was a BIG deal for me (thanks Tom, for your generosity by including me and your confidence that my stuff would be good enough.)

This movie was done from concept to finished and installed in less than one week. I definitely see some things I'd change/do different, but I'm pretty pleased with it. Tom says it was well received. There is a finished ceramic piece adjacent to the video, I haven't been down to see the installation yet (it's a long drive away) but hope to have images soon.



If anybody is inclined to comment, all are welcomed and appreciated.

No comments: