Serendipity

If you read me even occaisonally, you'll know i worship at the alter of Cheap Art.

These folks are the founders and publishers of Cheap Art, many years ago.



I have always wanted to make a pilgrimage to Glover, to pay may respects, lend a hand, participate, but it is a world away.

But

through a divine series of random occurences, the traveling troupe very well may appear on my metaphorical doorstep by tomorrow night!

I am talking/emailing with Noah the road manager, and we have all but finalized them doing a show at my workplace tomorrow evening.

Guerilla, impromptu, completely unauthorized and unplanned. I am doing all I can to bring them up our hill, and it just might happen. If it does, it will be the most gratifying accomplishment in the 5 years I've had this particular day job.

(and I just might run away and join the circus!)

Because (and this is testable material people) we MUST offer




THAT's what I'm sayin'...

(images clipped from the Bread and Puppet website)

No comments: